Friday, December 14, 2012

12 Days of Christmas, Day 4

In light of today's tragic events, I struggled with what to do with my daily Christmas post.  It seemed insensitive to post Christmas cheer with such pain in everyone's hearts.  I turned to those I turn to when needing guidance, my family.  My brother reminded me that - now more than ever - people need to celebrate and cherish their familes.  My sister told me that one of the Christmas pictures was the only thing that made a coworker smile that day.  For these reasons, I post these pictures of love and celebration.  Like much of the nation my heart is broken and goes out to the families of Connecticut.  There is nothing more beautiful or precious than a child. 

Day 4: Rockin Around the Christmas Tree

This theme incorporates sweet family photos around the tree, always a winning option for a Holiday card.


Day 5 to follow...

8 comments:

  1. Wow so pretty and lovely photo. Looking so colorful.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 3 girls are looking so beautiful. they have very cute smile and lovely. It would be amazing if you could apply image retouching on it. Nice work & Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty girls they are! their smile makes me happy. A good Retouching will make them more cute. Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really very pretty. I like the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such a nice Christmas photography. The photos you have shared on your post seem very high quality and detailed oriented and editing work is also very nice. Please keep sharing such nice tips more.…product-retouching-service

    ReplyDelete